Avocado toast with egg – 4 ways!
• Toast the keto bread in a toaster until golden and crispy, place the quarter avocado over the toast, slice it and mash it on top of the toast. Top with eggs of choice, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
• For fried eggs: Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Break the egg onto the skillet and immediately reduce the heat to low. Cook uncovered until whites are completely set and yolks are thickened to your liking, about 5-7 minutes.
• For scrambled eggs: Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Whisk the eggs in small bowl, then carefully pour into the center of the pan. When the edges start to set, start to gently fold the eggs until the eggs are cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.
• For boiled eggs: Place the eggs in a saucepan. Pour cool water over the eggs until fully submerged. Bring the water to a rolling boil, then reduce the heat to low and cook according to the desired doneness: 4 minutes for SOFT boiled; 6 minutes for MEDIUM boiled; 12 minutes for HARD boiled. Prepare a bowl of ice water. Transfer the cooked eggs to the ice water to cool completely before peeling.
• For poached eggs: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Crack one egg into a small bowl. Stir vinegar into the water and create a vortex with the boiling water. Lower the heat so the water creates a rolling boil at the bottom of the pot. Then, carefully add the egg to the middle of the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes, according to desired doneness. Remove the egg with a slotted spoon.
Follow us to discovery more and more healthy keto recipes ❤️❤️❤️