August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3584Jody NesbittGuest
price point you are hoping to get?August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3585Johnny NguyenGuest
What’s the desired price point and server location?August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3586David EagleGuest
Inmotion hosting managed VPS.August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3587David EagleGuest
Add CDN for servers around globeAugust 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3588Rajendra ZoreGuest
A2 Hosting qualifies almost everything you mentioned. Take a look. It is non-EIG is much reliable for small sites and for the requirements you have.August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3589Ronald StrømsnesGuest
I’m might be going off topic here, but..
Why dont you rent dedicated servers, and set it up yourself (or hire a sysadmin to do it for you)?
Just seem like a more logic solution.August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3590Jared FinkenbinderGuest
NameHero.com super fast and great support.August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3581administratorKeymaster
Looking for a hosting company to service a wide variety of needs with **ALL** of the following criteria:
– standard cPanel, no goofy custom builds on it
– shared reseller plan with WHM that is super affordable for folks who have one main site and maybe 2-3 smaller sites and want all in separate cPanels. No requirement to dedicate a cPanel forever to one domain – must be able to create/delete either sub-domain or add-on domains at will. (So test sites can be set up and later deleted.)
– regular shared hosting with multiple packages, giving room to grow.
– managed VPS with WHM
– dedicated servers
– server types include Apache or Apache/nginx and Litespeed
– 24/7 support that answers immediately either via chat or phone. Do not want ticket-only support that can take days to answer.
– Let’s Encrypt and paid SSL
– servers around the globe
– affiliate programAugust 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3582Patrick GallagherGuest
And super super cheap too, yeah? Anything else?
All jokes aside, this list of criteria is likely only going to be handled by either a boutique provider who will be very expensive or by a massive megahost (a la EIG) who will be utter dogshit.
Which is to say it’s both too broad and too specific. I’m not aware of any host that does an amazing job on *all* of those things. Most don’t even do a passable job on half that list.
Most of the places that you should look for dedicated, for example, you absolutely should NOT look there for low cost commodity shared hosting.
Most places that have “immediate” phone or chat support 24/7 do so by paying the lowest possible rates to the least qualified “techs.” Or… they’re really expensive.August 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3583Tyler BradyGuest
Check out ramnode.com and their reseller option. I’ve been using them for 2 years and they are fantastic. They offer everything you just mentioned and are only $11/month for their reseller.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.